Give’s Mission is to Democratize Generosity. Give is a WordPress plugin that enables users to accept donations on their WordPress-powered website with flexibility and minimal barrier to entry. Since launching in April 2015, Give has helped 10,000+ nonprofits, individuals, and organizations empower their Cause through online donations.
Who We Are:
Give is a team of A-players who leverage each other’s talents to create products that people love. We enjoy flexible work schedules, competitive salaries, and a flat organization structure where everyone’s opinion matters. We enjoy traveling, having fun, and enjoy coming to work everyday. Oh, and there’s also free lunch Fridays. If this sounds like a fit for you, great! Please read on.
We are looking for a leader who has a passion for and deep understanding of the WordPress platform. You have excellent communication skills and years of experience creating and developing on the platform and take notes from successful teams like WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads. You will work directly with the lead developer of the Give to develop new core features and enhancements, create new and improve current Add-ons, and yes… refactor and squash bugs. The position has the opportunity to grow into a lead developer role for the platform so goal setting and project management skills are a requirement.
We seek those who:
- Care deeply about their work and the experiences they create
- Have superior attention to detail and management skills
- Have a deep understanding of OOP and how it relates to proper WordPress plugin architecture and extendability
- Strive to stay on the cutting edge of development
- Enjoy the challenge of solving problems
- Understand the importance of WordPress and the Community
- Are willing to travel to WordCamps and conferences and enthusiastically represent the Brand
We believe in the power of distributed teams. Location is not an issue. If you are a good communicator and are enthusiastic about your work then we want to hear from you.