GiveWP is the flagship product of Impress.org, LLC. Impress.org is a nonprofit technology company, focused on providing solutions that empower organizations to reach their full online potential. Our open source contributions and support of the WordPress community have played a huge role in our company identity. We believe in Code for Good so that everyone can Press Forward.
Who We Are:
Impress.org is a team of passionate WordPress and industry professionals dedicated to ensuring success for every nonprofit organization we encounter. We enjoy flexible work schedules, competitive salaries, and a flat organization structure where everyone’s opinion matters and everyone’s work is valuable and acknowledged. We enjoy traveling, having fun, and coming to work everyday. If this sounds like a fit for you, great! Please read on.
Impress.org is seeking a Support and Community Outreach Coordinator. This position assists in many of the tasks necessary to keep both our Support and Community Outreach departments running strong. The successful candidate will have strong technical support skills as well as writing and communication skills.
Our promise to our customers is that their success with online donations is our number one priority. This position helps ensure our technical support requests get immediate attention and lead our online documentation management. This person also assists with our day to day social media, video, blog writing, and content distribution tasks.
This position reports directly to the Head of Support and Community Outreach, but will also collaborate and take some direction from both the Senior Support Technician and Content Writer.
We seek those who are:
- Very familiar with local development tools for troubleshooting — Local by Flywheel or Desktop Server are common and acceptable.
- Providing coordination for updating and maintaining our existing GiveWP and WP Business Reviews online documentation
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong written and spoken interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined
- Able to travel on weekends occasionally on behalf of the company
This role will include but not limited to the following tasks:
- Responding to incoming support requests from customers
- Project managing our online documentation creation and updates
- Queueing up social media content into our scheduling tool
- Organizing and researching GiveWP customer advocacy social campaigns
- Helping coordinate flights for Company events (like conferences or WordCamps)
We are a distributed company and this position works well from anywhere in the U.S. We do expect to meet face-to-face via important company gatherings at least once a year.