Give’s Mission is to Democratize Generosity. Give is a WordPress plugin that enables users to accept donations on their WordPress-powered website with flexibility and minimal barrier to entry. Since launching in April 2015, Give has helped 50,000+ nonprofits, individuals, and organizations further their mission through online donations.
Who We Are:
Give is a team of passionate WordPress and industry professionals dedicated to ensuring success for every nonprofit organization we encounter. We enjoy flexible work schedules, competitive salaries, and a flat organization structure where everyone’s opinion matters and everyone’s work is valuable and acknowledged. We enjoy traveling, having fun, and enjoy coming to work everyday. If this sounds like a fit for you, great! Please read on.
We are continually looking for talented and personable customer support specialists who enjoy working with people. Our Support Team is rapidly growing but it takes the right mix of skills and persona to do it right. If you are a troubleshooter, who loves documentation, with an infinite amount of patience and enjoy helping others reach their goals, this might be for you.
We seek those who are:
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent ability to provide instructions to beginning WordPress users
- Passionate about teaching, training, coaching
- Strong ability to receive personal feedback and apply it for continual improvement
- Strong eagerness to learn and able to learn quickly
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined
- Either native English speaker, or EC2 certified proficiency
- Very comfortable with all aspects of WordPress. Plugins, Themes, general WordPress configuration with SSL, basic plugin troubleshooting.
- Very comfortable with HTML/CSS
- Very comfortable with jQuery and PHP
- Very familiar with setting up a local environment
- Very familiar with Github, creating Github issues and pull requests
We are a distributed company. We have a central office in San Diego, California, but all of our full-time Support Technicians currently work remotely. We support our team working anywhere that suits them in the world, as long as strong communication can be maintained via Slack and your tasks are fully, without question completed each work day.