Integrate GiveWP with WooCommerce for Powerful Donation Upsells
If you want to support your charity or any other cause with WooCommerce donations, then this add-on is for you. Using Give’s Donation Upsells for WooCommerce you can provide your shoppers with an easy and intuitive way to support one or more causes of their choosing.
How Our WooCommerce Donations Add-on Works
Running alongside WooCommerce and Give, this add-on allows you to select one or more donation forms to display on either your WooCommerce cart or checkout pages. The add-on supports set amount and multi-level donation forms. Once configured, the shopper is presented with a section prompting them to add a donation to their order.
The Cart or Checkout Page with the Donation Section Enabled:
Custom Amounts Supported for Donations
If you’d like to provide your customers with the ability to give a custom donation amount you can do that, too! When a donation form has a custom amount enabled the donor will see a customizable donation amount field enabled:
Fully Customizable and Integrated with Give
You can customize the content that appears within the introduction text and each section using powerful options integrated right into WooCommerce. Here is a view of the WooCommerce “Donation” tab that appears within the settings screen:
Cross-linked Customers, Orders, and Donors
When a customer adds a donation to their order, that order is:
- Stored within WooCommerce and Give.
- Cross-linked for easy reference.
- A donor is created with reference to the customer in WooCommerce.
- No additional gateways needed – the plugin uses the WooCommerce gateways you have enabled.
- Donations are not marked as complete until payment is received in WooCommerce.
- Fully cross-browser compatible and easily integrated into any theme.