This Give Stripe add-on allows you to collect donations through Give using the Stripe payment gateway. With Stripe you can accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, and Diners Club cards directly on your website.
The Stripe add-on allows your donors to enter their credit card details during the checkout process and never leave your site, resulting in a better experience for the user, and more successful conversions for you.
Stripe has a very simple merchant fee policy. Every transaction is charged 2.9% plus $0.30 with NO monthly charges at all. You can also accept many types of cards and payment types:
Stripe is also available in many currencies and currently supports a growing list of 25+ countries:
See “What countries does stripe support?” for all the supported countries.
With excellent features, competitive rates, and wide ranging support it’s no wonder why more-and-more nonprofits, organizations, and personal causes are putting their trust in Stripe to process their online donations. Read a comprehensive list of why Stripe believes it’s the best payment gateway available.
- Easy integration and detailed documentation
- Supports Recurring Donations
- More than 100+ currencies. Full list here.
- Accepts payments via all major credit cards
- Includes ACH (Direct Bank Payments) via the Plaid service (but only for single donations, not recurring)
- Supports Stripe’s Modal Checkout
- Supports “Preapproved” payments
- Verify donors and donations for up to seven days then process the charge.
- Supports a wide range of countries
- Australia, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Ireland, Norway, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States.
- Many more in Beta status. Full list here.