Plan your Giving Tuesday strategy from start to finish with our new 75-page Giving Tuesday Workbook.
Starting early? Diving in last minute? No problem. this workbook has everything you need to plan a successful Giving Tuesday fundraising strategy.
What’s inside our Giving Tuesday Strategy Workbook?
Our Giving Tuesday workbook will help you build your campaign with a full-scale marketing plan. We’ve compiled all the information and tools you need, including:
- A Comprehensive Giving Tuesday Strategy: Inside you will find tools for everything from brainstorming to following up. We’ve even included advice on what to do if your campaign falls short of your goals.
- Kickstart and Planning Meeting Agendas: Establish goals and develop your campaign as a team. Make sure you plan every detail and give yourself the tools you need to reach your goals.
- Sample 11 Week Timeline: Our timeline includes participation from major community figures, which requires more time. You can alter this workflow to fit your capacity and the time you have left until Giving Tuesday.
- Email Campaign Templates: Segregate your emails based on who you’re talking to and make sure your messaging matches. This sample campaign has emails for your new Giving Tuesday leads, past donors, volunteers, staff, and board members.
- Mayoral Proclamation Request Templates: Gain the support of your local community through local leadership endorsements. Start with your mayor and think through any other people who might endorse your campaign.
- Content and Day-of Checklists: Make sure you have everything needed before and on Giving Tuesday.
- Marketing and Tech-Check Checklists: We’ll make sure you don’t leave anything out of your campaign by helping you walk through it from start to finish.
Create a Giving Tuesday fundraising strategy that helps you reach your goals for this year’s day of giving. Sign up to get Team Give’s Giving Tuesday Workbook directly in your inbox right now to get started planning.