CCAvenue is one of South Asia’s biggest payment gateways. CCAvenue allows donors to give using multiple payment options within a secure and familiar interface.
CCAvenue is a leading payment gateway in India. They offer website owners the ability to accept payments, such as donations, at a low cost with fraud protection and other features built in.
- Multiple payment options
- 6 Credit Cards
- 53+ Net Banking
- 98+ Debit Cards
- 7 ATM Cards
- 48 Bank’s IMPS
- 16 Prepaid Instruments
- 12 Bank EMI
- Security and Fraud Protection
- Collect payments in 27 major foreign currencies
- Mobile optimized payment page
- Multilingual checkout page
- Retry option for failed payments
If you haven’t checked out CCAvenue, head over to their website to find more.
Now that we’ve learned a bit about CCAvenue, let’s find out about how it integrates with Give.
Features of the Give CCAvenue Add-on
The CCAvenue add-on allows you to accept multiple forms of payment through CCAvenue within your Give-powered donation forms. Once you activate the plugin all you have to do is add in your CCAvenue API keys (free) and then enable the gateway. Once enabled, donors can then select CCAvenue as a payment option.
Give CCAvenue add-on features:
- Quick and easy setup
- Thoroughly written documentation
- Simple integration via API keys
- Accept credit card payments
- Pre-fill CCAvenue name + address fields
- Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- Debit Cards
- ATM Cards
- Bank’s IMPS
- Prepaid Instruments
- Bank EMI